Wednesday 31 July 2019

Today's Languages are

Russian, Chinese and Arabic, Portuguese

you are just some of the languages reading my stuff this morning/evening

So thanks to you all

Tinnitus is still a pain, delaying sleep till dawn, at least I have some good music

playing in the background as  I try to sleep

I may write something later on after I've read the Press

what new lies Trump comes up with today

The Dems need to start beating the drum today

VOTE HIM OUT

Put it on Billboards

By the way some education for Trump, who invented the Concentration Camp?

It was the British in the Boer War in South Africa

Sadly Ignorance and Abuse of Language is all he has mastered


No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...