Sunday 25 August 2019

today's gossip 25/8/19

well my windows 10 1903 update went wrong so I've been playing with that, maybe I'll have to save up and get a new computer.

the pain monster has come out to play today as well, but that's my Sine curve of pain.

my daughters went to look at the University my big daughter will be going to in a month or so.

the weather was too hot, so they went into Zara and bought some new clothes and changed into them, made me laugh, but I had suggested they visit Zara, I did not think they'd do it in such a way.

the new place is small, you forget that Birmingham is so big, I did write a story called Lech, Boris and Gregorgi check in out, so you may want to read that

I spotted an old story being read about security guards from a year ago. I always used to say I'd be a Security Guard after my big computer room job 20 years ago.

What is the European Union as that pops up on my list of places reading me, is it the Parliament Places over there? Maybe it's Fleming the journalist reading me, we used to know some Flemings from Killarney   White Bridge Caravan Park.

Perhaps I'm corrupting the whole of the EU via my stories.

1,515,208 Words or so now

It's nice that 100s of Translations have been downloaded via my Wordpress

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

It would be nicer if I had recognition and reward, but I don't expect that will ever happen, it's more likely my Sine Curve of Pain goes forever, AND I meet that Korean Girl  who'll be my typist. Now I literally do have to slap on the pain killer, so wait there.

Buy shares in Movelat it works fast









No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...