Saturday 31 August 2019

Last days of Summer

Last days of Summer

well  Summer holidays will end in days, so the screaming and fighting will begin again, so much for the Teachers cursing their luck in the staff room.

The Christians are well worth listening too, not the religious kind, the band, I'm listening to them right now. "We" is the track I think.

I'm almost finished on another Kdrama, Love Alarm it was called, a bit strange and not as much fun as they usually are. With very dark shades to it.

I still have those 2 ideas from before parked in my head, the Timberlake connection one, plus the man on a scaffold. If you are as old as me, you will remember Lilly the Pink song, which was sung by scaffold.

See a connection from nowhere, just like all the writing. All my own work, no stealing by me. I have 50 years love of words, I'm not some kid trawling the Internet to steal things.

I put my stuff online in the vain hope of enticing commercial interest, also I don't want to die with my 1,512,000+ words left as dust, or locked in cyberspace. While I burn in Hell, or sneak into Heaven hidden amongst the beggars.

I hoped you liked yesterday's story about a tramp. And yes I side with the least of the brethren, because despite my bulk I am one of them. I have more in common with them than the self serving "elites". Though being able to read and write and having clean water does make me an elite compared to 50% of the world's population. DISCUSS

Well I got a letter saying I'm in the queue for a procedure re the lump in my chest, so NHS thanks for that.

If anybody can cure Tinnitus and random chronic pain I'd be very happy. But just emails galore advertising rubbish are of no use. And I'd rather have pain than join the USA Opioid  generation. 5% of the World  taking 95% of the world's opioids, this has more to do with fear of being sued  than healthcare. DISCUSS

The girls are off singing at a Wedding soon, so I'll hear how the bride was etc

My stories vary so much depending on what comes to my attention, that's what makes them more fun for me,  and to you I hope. This morning Guatemala is reading a Spanish Translation and India is reading Hindi I think, so thanks to them. My readers are very far flung bunch, like bananas, or you have to be bananas to want to read my stuff.

So that's your lot, I may write something new later on, or I may just watch another Kdrama. This is my life. You have 1,512,000+ words to read so go trawl my sites and read my 10 year plus back catalogue, see what a punishment, or you can try and find the truth in the haystack of Trump lies.







No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...