Friday 2 August 2019

2nd Aug 2019

2nd Aug 2019

just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water

or to write a new story


the pain monster has descended

chest, hips , head, at least it's not cancer

so I'll have to get back to you all with the new story

I cannot think straight, yes I can write a few lines here to you all

but to rattle through a story, I cannot manage that

one hour of concentration I cannot do

An hour ago I was okish, now I'm rubbish

A sine curve of pain my daughter calls it

So I'll be back later, there's 2000+ pieces to read here and loads on the Wordpress

so go dip your toes.





No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...