Wednesday 14 August 2019

heads up for new Lech, Boris and Gregorgi story


heads up for new Lech,Boris and Gregori story


heads up for new Lech,Boris and Gregori story
I hadn’t even thought about it but as I brushed my teeth an idea came  to me, it’ll be a lot of fun for me, so in the morning I’ll write it  down. Tomorrow is Results Day in our house, and the idea links to what happens after the results, kind of.
I’ll say no more, but I’m looking forward to it.
the snap is from 2007 I think and it’s my 2 daughters in Shanghai at a family gathering
and now the bigger one is 18

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...