Saturday 3 August 2019

Coldplay, a head cold

Coldplay, a head cold

I just watched a documentary about Coldplay. Lots of music, and they've been together 20years. They are not in my top10 of bANDS that I listen to, but they have never heard of me either.

IT was a good film, so if it pops up on your tv, do watch it.

Never Give Up was what they say in one portion of the film, so I'd agree with that. Otherwise you get depressed. It's easy to give up. Just have a rest and come back stronger. Or write another 1,500,000 words and really bore everybody.
So wait for the next 1,500,000 words or avoid my websites.

You have been warned.

p.s. any real cure for Tinnitus would be appreciated


No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...