And So to Bed

And So to Bed
I was watching a documentary about SO the Peter Gabriel album, to be honest I’d have liked more music in it and less talk. It was still very good.
I would never have the patience to make so many takes of a song, it would bore me and kill the love for the song. 100+ takes of one piece, with a chart on the wall. It sounds more like a jigsaw than a piece of music. Obviously it’s different in Performance.
I used to see bands at The Bell and Pump AND The Waterworks Jazz Club, which was the same place with different names for different days. So I’ve heard 100s of bands I suppose over the years. Or is it 50 bands repeatedly?Mick Bisiker and the sound man even got an entry in The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker. Though some folks have now died, some due to too much alcohol.
So I really do enjoy Music. As for my writing the practice I get is with each new piece of writing, usually in one hour and a new piece is there on the page, ready to eat. I don’t rewrite, and I don’t plan either. It comes, it goes and it’s on the plate, the page.
So for me when I see the reading figures it does make my heart happy. Russia seems to have finally discovered my WordPress and not just my Blogger. It’s nice to see Arabic readers read my WordPress too, lots of Arabs in USA are reading 300 and Not OUT plus The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker. So I hope the Quality of the Translations is good enough. I also hope you ALL EVERYWHERE mention the Translation Button on my WordPress so you can read loads of stuff. Don’t just read The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker but also read loads of short pieces, 2000+ of them if you go to Blogger, and over 1700 on WordPress.
The silly photos are to prove it was me who wrote everything, I  DETEST the posed photos that mainline Publishers use. I’m writing humour hence the silly photos.
Oman was reading today, maybe the Sultan will buy the  Arabic rights to all my words, which is 1,500,000 Words. For £10,000,000 , a house and I have one in mind on Righmove in B17 up the road, a car and a puppy dog the Sultan can use all my words. Use them to help teach English to the entire Arab world. And of course pay me a  royalty.
The rest of the Arab world too has been reading my words, even Arabs in Israel. And yes the Hebrew is been read in Israel and USA too.
But for the chances of that happening, of getting paid for my words. It’s more likely a beautiful Kpop girl singer from Korea comes to Birmingham and sweeps me off my feet, and I am 18 stones. Then we marry and have 5 sons and form a Kpop boy band and martial arts club.
So I’ll just thank my Russian readers for passing by too, there are Translations attached that you can all download, in many languages.  I had naively hoped you’d all buy the English on Amazon, but it’s more likely I’ll die first. And that’s why I’ve dumped 2000+ of my stories online on my sites. I do want somebody to read me, otherwise I’ve been wasting the last 30+ years of my life.
Now a few weeks ago I discovered that the room where I sleep is also where a previous owner died of the cold in her sleep. The spooky thing is that sometimes it feels as if somebody is sitting on the edge of my bed. Now I don’t know is it just the way I roll in bed, or has my great weight broken the mattress  in under a year.  Or am I sharing my bed with a ghost, and not a Kpop singer?



persianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وmy new bedBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015