Saturday 3 August 2019

3rd Aug 2019

3rd Aug 2019

well it's 3rd Aug already, I'm listening to Abba Gold  as I talk to you all
I still get far too many Junk emails, up to 50 a day, which get deleted unread
I wish they would not bother
But it's exercise for my fingers I suppose

History Students are no doubt looking around the world and seeing 1914 all over again.

Do we have to have a nuclear accident that wipes out a major city, or a continent before we stop wasting money on an arms race?

Perhaps we should go back to mud wrestling instead to settle disputes

It is such a waste of resources.

Then we have a self induced recession.

Tariffs on China are payed by the Average Joe in USA via higher prices
ask Nick Cavuto if you don't trust me.

A lie is still a lie no matter how often it is repeated,  with a smile and sun tan

No wonder I write comedy, the reality in the world is so sad and full of pain

Donald Trump is making the guy who cleans his golf clubs the next Ambassador to Japan, because he has a Seiko watch

God Help Us, we have this bully till all America Votes him Out

p.s. I bought the orange top in Sawgrass Mills in Florida in 2006

the checkout girl wanted my name so I said I was

Michael Rumplestilskin  and spelt it out for her

I still have the receipt.


No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...