Saturday 10 August 2019

I'm tired now

I'm tired now.

over on Wordpress just today The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker was  read in:-

Chinese, Arabic, German and Spanish

over here the Russian version of Shoplife my hit comedy play was read

and somebody was reading the Italian version of

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

That's  6 major languages is a day

So hurry and tell ALL your media wherever you live

Maybe I can finally get recognition and reward before I die, whenever that is

After 30 years being a Writer, NOW is a good time don't you think?

If you are one of my readers today thank you in all the languages there are

I would kiss you if you were in front of me, though I only kiss women

Sorry to disappoint any gay readers, I'll still shake your hand and say THANKS

I write for myself and for all of you everywhere, North, South, East and West

whatever your Personal Geography

I'm well rounded myself, you've seen  the size  of my belly after all

A sincere thanks to all of my readers, and here's an explanation for you

what does sincere mean? It means without wax, a sculture without mistakes does not have any

wax in it to cover up the mistakes.

I am a sculture perfect in every way,  just like David,

ok I'm lying you'd need plenty of wax on me

and where would that wax be?

I'll leave that to your sincere imagination

Michael







https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC


No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...