John the Street Magician

Korea, Polish, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese and Hebrew
hello to you  my readers so far today.
John the Street Magician.
I was coming home with a bit of shopping and I rested after the steep hill, when along came an Indian Salvador Dali pushing a pushchair with a baby in.
So I remarked on his Moustache, which led to a magic show. John turns out to be a carer in special needs, so I’m very impressed by him for doing that. I told him I’d met a nice black girl a few weeks ago who was a carer too. I wondered what was his degree and he said drama and that he liked close up work. He then did a card trick for me at the corner of the street. It was the 4 of clubs, how he did it I cannot see. Not even the 2 magpies tattoo on his arm could have told me, and magpies have great eyes.
My daughter happen by, and he did the trick for her, the 9 of clubs, then hey presto the deck of cards disappeared and just the 4 and the 9 were there. How John managed to do it I’ll never know, and he was right in front of me.
The Birmingham Coat of arms on his other arm wasn’t revealing anything either, I would have asked his baby, but the baby cannot talk yet. Or the baby was keeping the Magicians code, tell nobody.
So I tried to make myself sound important, all the readers I have. I failed. Compared to John I am nothing. I do pooh more than the baby, that is my only laudable claim.
So thanks to John, and if ever he sees this he might decide to do a read through of Shoplife my hit play, that could have changed my life 30 years ago. Fancy that, I finally get drama people to read through my play, is that God finally opening the door.
Maybe more Magpies will fly by with my future.
Thanks for the Magic Show John, you really are a gem, your work defines you.

persianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وmy new bedBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015