Sunday 18 August 2019

Lazy Pain Day

Lazy Pain Day
well the boyfriend was around today, straight As
he'll be a Dentist or a Doctor
no I don't have a boyfriend just in case you are confused

Lots of pain today, hence no new story but there's 2000+ to read here on my 3 Blogger sites, and loads on my Wordpress

On Wordpress, South Africa, Uruguay and Singapore passed by  with

Chinese, Arabic and Spanish being popular.

On Blogger  Korea, Thailand and Sweden passed by

with German, Russian and Korean being read

So you are all my far flung readers.

I sent an email to France today suggesting they used my words...











No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...