Tuesday 18 July 2023

Honest I'm Innocent

Honest I'm Innocent

I did not pay any money to anybody for anything

Read the non disclosure

I did not say this or that or even the other

It was a perfect phone call

why wasn't I interrupted by all my Lawyers

Answer that

SHUT UP THE PRESIDENT IS SPEAKING

ME

I'm so pure I could be a Virgin

What was the reason for your first Divorce

and why is she buried on a golf course

tax break

Secret Papers

Why did you keep and show them in a dining room

why play shell games with the state secrets of the USA

why do you constantly speak BS

why don't the DEMS call you out  constantly 

FOR YOUR LIES

Cos they are STUPID

we can agree on that

Why in USA can you slag off judges and prosecutors

IN UK you would would be dragged before the Court

and made to apologise and pay a penalty

Contempt of Court etc

And worst of all why does half the population

believe in Trump LIES

He wears nice suit and ties

but what rhymes with ties LIES

A lifetime of Lies does not make an ounce of TRUTH

PUTIN is as bad as HITLER

you don't want a MORON in charge of anything

He cannot even swing his golf club recently

Don't be as one dimensional as TRUMP

He cannot even sing

HE just milks everything for himself

How can such a great country as USA

sink so low as to have HIM

represent you

Global Warming is here, and he does not even accept that  TRUTH

but he did not accept the Election result either

I've been watching him since he came down that escalator

and he always will be suspect

Just as he is right now, a suspect in too many things to count

Or will you let him run, so he can absolve himself if he won

I thought USA got rid of Kings in 1776

Or is King Donald to be on the Throne in 2024

Instead

Just Flush him away in the Sewer of History

as he writes his LIES on Truth Social

as he sits on his TOILET

Even King Canute could not get the Tide to Obey









No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...