Tuesday 11 July 2023

Singapore still reading I thought you'd be sick of me by now

Singapore still reading I thought you'd be sick of me by now

so the house nearby is sold 

will it be a singapore sailer with an earring 

who knows

all I know is

the more you know the more you realise you know nothing

discuss

3000 words you have 90 mins

below is my next dream house if I won the. lottery

nearby is a big pub where I could go for my dinner

Dreams are all we have sometimes

though it's more likely

I'm Pope, so God Bless you all, and say a Prayer for me

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/134271143#/media?id=media0&ref=photoCollage&channel=RES_BUY



 this is my Fushia Future


No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...