Saturday 1 July 2023

Now is the time, again

 Now is the time, again (c)

By Michael Casey

Well that's a title, lets see where it goes, a bullet point thing no doubt

as the pain and noise in my head makes my head bow down

Or is God reminding me to show a little bit of respect

I bow to no man, a nod hello, but bow never

Respect has to be earnt

Courtesy you get free, without bending the knee

But Politicians and their ik beware, you prove your worth to me 

As you get older you may expect respect

But that is a mistake

and in Korea, to me, all this Age nonsense is just that, Nonsense

They have just voted to have the DOB as age

In Kdramas it always seemed a bit daft this obsession with age

And as for FORMAL speaking

That's just a joke

I speak the same way to everybody whatever age the are

I never talked down to my kids when they were children either

I talk down to the cat maybe, and Totoro just sneaks out

for an all night drinking session with the foxes in the woods

She's a bit of a whoER cat, Irish pronunciation

But to me, just be the same to everybody

never suck up

Money and Power are transitory

Everything ends in the grave

and for 10 years of pain, it feels like I've been travelling to mine

Maybe  15 more years, but really QUALITY not Quantity

Yes as a child I used to say 100 would be a good age

But most kids now, will live till 100 anyway

SO SAVE

What more can I say, age is in the mind not the body

A battered and bruised person like me can still be 20 in my head

so if I suddenly run away, or walk gingerly away

with a 26 year old girl, she would be the older woman

because I'm still 20 in my head

Newspapers are full of fake shock when age different couples

are coupling, and whatever else they do in gossip magazines

If Picasso can carry on, so can I

Well in my imagination, I'm already old enough to be my kids Granddad

I'll get a Tsunami of complaints now for this post

That's if any of you are reading me

You are all out Dancing in the Streets with PRIDE

I just hope the bin men end their strike

Ot maybe our Pretentious Councillors can just 

tidy the streets for us

Before the RATS come



I annoyed somebody in the Middle East today, so here is something to read

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...