Wednesday 12 July 2023

well I hope you are all well

a guy in the street had loud rhythmic tones from his car stereo

my head started to jerk, I wasn't grooving

it trigger my Tinnitus, it can be triggered

I'm really enjoying my Amazon Music Unlimited

No, Jeff isn't paying me, I just love my Music so much

and with Tinnitus, Music is a life saver

So Jeff I'll put in a word with God for you

And I was going to save it till we finally met

as you delivered my pizza or whatever

But I'll give it you now instead

Jeff, I can get you through the Eye of a Needle

and no It's not something from the Karma Sutra

you should read more

Spring Hill Library Ladywood was where I got my books from


there is a brand new central library but our glorious council has cut opening hours


Anyway thank you for the music, we could both dress as an Abba Tribute group

but Trump Putin Pope and UK PM are already in that story

I'm setting up a band

Maybe you dress as Kojak and say Who Loves ya Baby

But he did sing IF which was good

here's me in need of everything

so pray it all comes, delivered by Jeff in his van,  I hope you are smiling

Have to eat dinner and watch GLOW now




No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...