Saturday 22 July 2023

Afternoon all 22nd jul 2023

 well I had a much needed bath

and then the pain monster descended 

so i've just slapped on hemp all over my left shoulder

so I stink of that now

the pigs are due to return triumphant

after graduation day

as you know my chronic pain and easily flared Tinnitus

meant I stayed her

but I did message my daughter

The happiest day of my life was in SMBC Sandwell Council Basement Computer Room

Why

because I got a phone call to say my wife was pregnant

I'd be a dad

I cried

so now all these later a BSc in Bio-Chemistry

and do you know just how stif that is

Nothing has bettered that moment

I hope all you dads out there felt the same way

I'll turn my beef in the oven, wait a sec

see I can multi-task  too

If you are going to have kids

Love Them, and Spend Time with them

I gave up my Hotel job, which I loved

Why

So I could have Kid Time

the rest you should know 

IF you have read the 4400 or so pieces of writing here

Somebody over on my Wordpress downloaded scores

of Translations

and NOBODY ever bothers to THANK me

by the way if you are making MONEY

from my words

YOU should give me my FAIR share

Or DONATE to the NEEDY

wherever you are in the world

otherwise

you are just a THIEF

Pay the Worker, even if it is helping

the beggar in your own Country

Amazon has my ENGLISH Originals

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000

Though I know I'm talking to the wind

at least it is not your hot wind

FART

But  who knows you could be a Billionaire and you buy kindles with all my stuff on

That's all

yes Trump is a lunatic selfish man , Time to wake up America

Jail is the only place for Trump

As for Putin, maybe Hell

and yes I'll say this as I've been saying since Ukraine Invasion

say the Rosary or any Muslim holy Prayers

as Mary is the Universal Mother

Sinead O'connor was right about. that



that's what dads are for, Here to Help


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...