Wednesday 19 July 2023

RESEARCH

RESEARCH

now I always spend/spent hours trawling the Internet before I buy something

and if you are a lazy reader you may call me a liar

I was scheduled for a TRIPLE heart bypass

BUT

6 months AFTER I was told FOUR grafts

So don't call me liar

DO your RESearch

i just stopped for 30 mins

so much left shoulder pain

ostio-arthritis it said in 2018, I found an od letter

enough

you just want stories

is Kardasian still king?

my point is read and read and read and check

I read 2 hours of news a day

in USA 5 mins maybe

so Trump can exploit everybody

by the ignorance

yes no USA President should be charges and go to jail

NOW THAT SENTENCE WILL BE LIFTED
and this omitted

BUT IF HE IS A CRIMINAL THEN GO TO JAIL
EVERYBODY IS EQUAL UNDER THE LAW
AND EVEN A PRESIDENT CAN FALL

Korea and France charged Presidents

So Trump is no exception

In fact he's a rogue Elephant in a China shop

enough

Politics is an interest for over 50 years

Trump would not last a week over here

He'd be laughed out of Court

and in Court hed go to jail

just for Contempt

and then for all his crimes


Spring Clean USA is what I'd say


Repare mi Casa as somebody else once said




 

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...