Sunday 2 July 2023

ok Singapore you kind of did it

ok Singapore you kind of did it

YOU are in 2nd place on my Michael Casey from Birmingham England Blogger

YOU are in 2nd place on my Cartoons made from Words Blogger

Behind the USA

on my main Blogger , this one

ButcherBakerUnderaker you are still a few away from passing UK

Then you will be 3rd

Behind, Poland as USA

at least you are not banned or removed

from School for bringing down the Average

my small daughter told me that's what Singapore does

I was Head Boy in Primary School

more like a jailer locking up at dinner time

The noise in my head has been full on since I got up

I even missed a DR thing for ENT

then the shoulder pain kicked in

so that's 4 hours of torture

So if you think my writing is bad

at least you don't have the noise in my head

and the shoulder pain

Maybe I just need a better bra

DISCUSS



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...