Monday 10 July 2023

morning all 14.50pm really

morning all 14.50pm really

well my small daughter said Weekend concert was great

saw a few video clips

looked fun

80,000 at the old Olympic park

then the next day another concert/festival

oh to be young

heard from my eldest brother

HE was at the FIRST Glastonbury 

50 years ago

I can remember the old light grey camping backpack

So there you go

Bell and Pump 

and The Waterworks was were I did my Music listening 

I mentioned it at the end of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

and in I'm Setting Up a Band

the Russian Translation is online too, it's a Satire

anyway

It's very windy here on the hill

so my Tinnitus picks up

as Atmosphere affects it big time

Taylor Swift broke the Internet her tickets went on sale today

and yes I did not know it was the day today

I do like her stuff though

though Sam Smith and his Abbey Road film

I listen/watch  that when I cannot concentrate enough to watch subtitles on tv

Because of my ears I have subtitles all the time, not just Korean Kdramas

So Sam I've watched 8 times maybe

And yes I sing along

he would be mortified to see a man like me, singing along

a fat man on a settee

but I am most impressed by him and his crew

now with Amazon Unlimited Music

I'll be putting subtitles up often

Maybe I'll be a Karaoke singer

I do have a Shanghai connection after all


this is me washed and shaved, a totally different person 9 July 2023, 

you can make out the start of my bypass scar


do you think, Taylor Swift name drops me? or uses AI to block me

anyways I'm not a Coal Miner's daughter, I'm a SOB

Son of a Blacksmith from County Kerry Eire


Cromane Lower Killorglin County Kerry Eire where mum was from


my mantle piece, I'm tall enough to do this bit myself, 

though Taylor could  help rehang my front room curtains as it's droopy at one end



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...