Sunday 9 July 2023

Taylor Swift and my high dusting

Taylor Swift and my high dusting

I used to joke about Taylor Swift doing my high dusting

But my big daughter only just revealed she's a Taylor Swift fan too

So

If you want intelligent conversation from my daughter

She just got a BSc In Bio-Chemistry

and is Bilingual as mum is a Shanghai girl

and even Totoro our cat is too

then you could squeeze her in at London

You don't need to give me one

as I'd need to be near the toilet etc

but for my daughter

If you laugh at these images of me just now 

DUSTING



my small daughter doing Anthropology said I look like a Jester

and by the way the Jester is a Gay Pub in Birmingham

I'm obviously far too straight, though my belly is ROUND

That's all I do enjoy your stuff

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham




I just googled Taylor knows a bit of French and Japanese, so something to read too

No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...