Thursday 6 July 2023

doing my head in

doing my head in

i got up early for a few hours

then the sledgehammer to my head

and no Mylie was not dancing around my living room

just Tinnitus then left shoulder pain

so i went to bed, my last refuge

though my new bedroom curtains did cheer me up

I am a simple man after all.

Sleep, the waking up

With an earthquake in my head

Its been tha way for hours now

The wind outside on our hill, I live on a very steep hill

so its very windy here , which drives my Tinnitus insane

Hope you all liked yesterday's piece

I've been enjoying the music

I have to have music on constantly

like a Roman shield SPQR defending me

from the bastard Tinnitus

Taylor Swift's last 3 albums get played constantly

her lad no longer works at ou local chip shop

and she does not do the High Dusting any more

Mylie would be a distraction

She's always dressed for bedroom action or for GLOW

I'll leave the rest to your imagination

I'd submit straight away, no need to batter me

Life has done that already, I am flat on the canvas too

an oil painting ready, just hang me well on a wall

no frame required, just rough and ready, and scarred





No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...