Sunday 23 July 2023

4423: when will Flowers beat War

 







Here I am

with my daughter's Graduation Flowers

I watched online as my pain and Tinnitus prevented me from being there

Being There was a very good film from  1979 , years ago

In it Peter Sellers was Chance the Gardener who was a simpleton

but was hailed as a Genius

We were all together then, 4 of us from the family saw it

Smallbrook Queensway Cinema

SO

Am I a Simpleton?

Or a Genius?

Or just Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham Enland

I had not even started to write then, and I still lived at the family home

But I've grown a lot since then, mainly sideways

I am Sancho Panza too, as Christened by our church caplain long ago

Windmills of Your Mind IS my favourite song

and I still smell and look like a fat ass

But my Twerking is better than Putin's

and he'll very soon get kicked into touch

For Flowers grow like Mustard Seeds




No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...