Friday 14 July 2023

4409 Breakaway with Art Garfunkel

4409 Breakaway with Art Garfunkel

I may put the post number in each title in future

Anyways my head is screaming

It's the air pressure, bad for my Tinnitus

let me close the window

i have not played Breakaway in a long time

so dig it out and listen

makes me sound like Paul Gambaccini 

he is excellent by the way, a living library of music knowledge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gambaccini#:~:text=Gambaccini%20was%20the%20host%20of,Saturday%20afternoons%20since%20February%202020.

just clicked and spotted History degree

another reason to love him

Anyway the heat wave in Europe is bringing high winds to UK

which affect my Tinnitus

maybe I should put headphones on

I've reached under my desk now for my TRIBIT

no not a furry thing from Star Trek

my headphone

by the way TRIBIT brand is great

Cheap and Cheerful but Great

My Deans Awards daughters and choral singing sister

all say the sound quality is great

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/page/075F2AA2-B32D-4858-B6A6-638D1DE563EB?ingress=0&visitId=0557ac5d-d262-4451-a48a-dfa0e27d267b

No I'm not being paid for the advert, it's my own experience

and you all know how much Music matters to me

Epiphany is on, and Taylor Swift is singing

Stopped the high dusting for me, but she does sing so well

the Tinnitus is raging, so I'm going to stop

and thank you Singapore girl for continuing to read me

maybe I'm good for your sanity

I can hear you laugh from here in Birmingham

that's all

Michael Casey

just Google my email.       michaelgcasey@hotmail.com

to get the best set of results

and then you'd really suffer

not unless you want to be my typist

I would be the Great Dictator

Charlie Chaplin film that was, and good too

and as you know he wrote Smile


here's something else to finish

Song by Nana Mouskouri
Let's always smileいつでもスマイルしようねEven if something unbelievable happensとんでもないことが起きてもさぁHave a lovely smile可愛くスマイルしててねIt's okay to go out with an innocent faceなんでも無い顔して出かけりゃいいのさ
Hey, smile at me, you're not badねぇ笑ってくれよ キミは悪くないよHey, please smile, just like before yeahねぇ笑ってくれよ さっきまでの調子で yeah
always smileいつでもスマイルしててねBecause women who pretend to be serious aren't pretty深刻ぶった女はキレイじゃないからyou should smile nowすぐスマイルするべきだunless you're a kid子供じゃないならね
I can smile well上手にスマイル出来るねEffort is necessary at times like thisこんな時は努力が必要さHave a lovely smile可愛くスマイルしててねI'll show you off all over town町中にキミを見せびらかすから
Hey smile, don't worryねぇ笑ってくれよ 心配はいらないよHey, please smile, just like before yeah yeah yeahねぇ笑ってくれよ さっきまでの調子で yeah yeah yeah
always smileいつでもスマイルしててねThere's no way I can be perfect完璧なんかでいられる訳がないだろうyou should smile nowすぐスマイルするべきだunless you're a kid子供じゃないならね
It's coming soon, it's just a little whileもうすぐだね あと少しだねThe smile at that time makes everything flirtその時の笑顔がすべてをチャラにするさIt's coming soon, it's been a long timeもうすぐだね 長かったねI want to show her with a smile as soon as possible早くスマイルの彼女をみせたい
Have a cute smileかわいくスマイルしててねHumans aren't that pretty人間なんかそれ程キレイじゃないからyou should smile nowすぐスマイルするべきだunless you're a kid子供じゃないならね
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Shin Watanabe






No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...