Thursday 20 July 2023

I'm still alive but in pain plus list of my 20 books so far 20 July 2023

List of Books Written by Me ©

By Michael Casey

1.The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker
2.Shoplife
3.Essays and Plays
4.Blogs 2011
5.300 and Not OUT
6.Shorts 2013
7.More Shorts 2014
 8.Quick Stories
9.Still Alive 2015
10.Undiscovered Words 2016
11.Still Smiling 2017
12.Altogether Now
13.New Horizons
14.14 Up
15.15 Down
16.Sweet Sixteen
17. 17 Again
18. 18 New Views
19.The Final Cut of The 19th Hole
20. 2020 Words 

I'm working on Fresh Fields my 21st book right now, I finally landed
on that title
BUT as Tinnitus is a curse it's taking years instead of 6 months
If you add the Bullet Point pieces too, 4400 pieces on this site alone
3,000,000 words or so

Bullet points are not in the books, only a Singapore girl is reading everything
but she has not told me, I'm guessing . or it could be a SenSi



http://jhkim-singapore.com/gallery/


the girl in the photo might  not like my writing, the image is for illustration only



https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000

to buy a book for your kindles



As for me


Last night so much shoulder pain I was convulsing, and Tinnitus like a 
screaming banshee on top
No I'm not making it up, you have my pain you wouldn't last a week
This is my Life without Eamonn Andrews 
and I hate surprises so don't bother with that
I'm trying a new pain killer today, SenSi
It stinks and waters your eyes, as its on my shoulder
other stuff is bad for kidneys so I have to avoid

so that's your lot for today

Harry Styles is singing, I had Sam Smith in bed all night, and in my bath today

Sam would shudder at the thought, blame Jeff Bezo Music Unlimited, thanks


Fresh out of bath, in need of food, so as I go to the kitchen
you carry on reading Singapore Girl , or are you an AI bod?

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...