Sunday 1 September 2019

2500 up

2500 up

there are now 2500 pieces of original writing here, which includes a few repeats, and chats. So a ton of stuff going back 10 years of posting here on Blogger.

The actual writing may go back 30 years with some of the stuff loaded up.

Today Mother Russian, Australia, Argentina, Egypt and India as well as USA are reading my stuff. As well as Unknown Region, which could be retired General Mathis, or the Navy Seals. They don't post photos of themselves reading my writing. Or maybe the space station, when they are not busy fire watching the Amazon.

Whoever you are in the world or out of this world, a very big thank you for helping me get to 2500 on my Butcher Baker Undertaker blogger which is the main site, so tell everybody to look here.

Everything remains my copyright by the way. And yes my stuff can be used to help teach English  via comedy. Some day Rupert Murdoch may finally realise he can make loads of money by using me. And I can have enough to help out my two teenage daughters, well that's the dream. It's more likely I meet the Hound of the Baskervilles, which is a private joke, which one person may get out there in cyberspace.

Just saw a nice film, Falling INN Love I've already decided I'll watch it again, the gentle humour is very good. I give it 8 out of 10

So come back tomorrow and no doubt I'll have something new for you all. I am useless apart from Writing Stories, apart from what's in my imagination.
SLAP.
























No comments:

THIS IS MY PERSONAL PENTECOST Michael Casey from Birmingham England

Message from an economist who knows about sharing bread Inbox Search for all messages with label Inbox Remove label Inbox from this conversa...