Tuesday, 1 September 2026

the noises in my head , tinnitus i should put a red hot poker up your dodah

the noises in my head , tinnitus i should put 

a red hot poker up your dodah

I'm about to hit 6400 pieces on the MAIN BLOGGER


https://butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.com

so a new TAKEOUT too

if the AH in the truck outside turns his engine OFF

It's torture for my ears

even with noise cancelling headphones on

so when you buy the IP you can count everything on

the main and other sites

it could possibly be 5,000,000 words 

all TOLD

you can count for yourselves

stuff in books and stuff just on sites

all of which is ESOL material

AND sepertely

SHOPLIFE

a comedy play, musical panto too

I just need to persuade Elton John

that as I wrote it in Reginald Road

and it was accepted for the STAGE

but the obscure Rocky Horror show

stole my stage

Let me explain it in 15 mins

and then the Master can get it on

if we hurry and used a randy stray arena

for 15,000 people

we could do it for a one night stand

for charity

and film it too, for next day paid transmission

so the whole world sees it this Christmas 2026

THEN

it becomes a HOT Property

and I ride off into the

Sunshine of my Love

I'd be so Glad so Glad

I'm Glad I'm Glad I'm Glad

and Elton and his company does the business

as a 50 50 JOINT venture, Golden Share to ME

he's have to cross my palm with something

BUT Gentleman never talk about such things 

In Public

so Elton do you want to tinkle those Ivories

and as it's about a SHOP and CHRISTMAS

maybe John Lewis donates a big dollop

5 million pounds for the charities

IF everything works out

SMILES BETTER

but I'm just a Daydream Believer


Michael Casey a gorilla with a Rosary and FAMILY

No comments:

the noises in my head , tinnitus i should put a red hot poker up your dodah

the noises in my head , tinnitus i should put  a red hot poker up your dodah I'm about to hit 6400 pieces on the MAIN BLOGGER https://bu...