Friday, 11 September 2026

JOHN LEWIS. YOU must PROVE IT , NOT ME, I do not touch my Forelock for anybody not even King Charles




On Fri, 11 Sept 2026 at 14:42, yourenquiry@johnlewis.co.uk <yourenquiry@johnlewis.co.uk> wrote:

Dear Mr Casey,

I recognise that you are unhappy with the outcome of the matter.

Director Relations Case Managers are trained and authorised to make decisions on behalf of our Executive Team. 

I would just like to note that we expect our Partners to treat our customers with respect and - in turn - we would expect our customers to do the same. Whilst I appreciate the experience has left you feeling frustrated, I respectfully ask that you consider your interaction and language in any future correspondence with the John Lewis Partnership.


If you can provide documented evidence of a fault we will review the matter.

Kind regards

Joe



Joe Williamson
Partner
Director Relations Case Manager

John Lewis Partnership
Customer Care

Tel No 01698 545 054

No comments:

please help a good man

  I am of course his private sinner from Birmingham