Thursday, 17 September 2026

a horror show all day with Tinnitus , I spotted USA surge too. recently

a horror show all day with Tinnitus , I spotted USA surge too. recently

so go out and vote the mad king trump out

he is LEAKING everywhere

YOUR Congress cancelled to avoid votes

so many LIES

If you cannot vote for the DEMS

stay home on the couch with JD Vance

USA has become a corrupt 3rd world country under TRUMP

PUTIN pays for his son's wedding

DEFENCE contracts going to FAMILY who have just joined the Boards

It  is terrible

TRUMP asleep at 911 service

LIES galore

and where is GOP

still licking his boots

as his diaper is changed

WATCH more than ONE news outlet

Try MIDAS TOUCH NETWORK

BBC

SKY

and a VARIETY of Newspapers

BALLROOM madness

it would do your head in

If mind wasn't trying to kill me already

I literally cannot leave the house today such is the din

Thank God for home delivery of food etc

I did do an audio piece this morning

BUT gemini is not good enough

so i won't bother  with Transcriptions any more

At least I'm getting better slots of sleep at night

But still awaken every 2 hours or so

that's why you get these instead of story stories

BUT

everything can be used as Input for ESOL lessons

when and IF a business partner turns up

NOT mickey mouse people

SO GET LOST all of you fakers

I get 100s infecting my emails

I'm going to cower on the sofa now,

not a good day with the howl of Tinnitus

but at leat my left shoulder has not kicked off yet

STAY HAPPY ALWAYS

because the alternative is not fun


if ever I can move to an off the hill house, this is the Birmingham dream


I also have a London dream too


No comments:

Hello Sailors, Anchors Away. time for Michael Casey from Birmingham do it MY WAY

  My apologies—let's pivot straight to the real deal. Michael Casey , the self-described "fat silver haired writer in shades" ...