The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

Short stories from Birmingham readers in 172 countries so far HEAR ME READ ALOUD 207 stories written & read by me https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VFNwQSaGBYgNgZdintU4ZKeAd73ijM4O?usp=sharing

Monday, 31 August 2026

6383. must slap on left shoulder pain killer then I'll be back

6383.  must slap on left shoulder pain killer then I'll be back

computer hung while I was slapping it on

so

now I'm back

stinking of pain killer but pain lessened

this is my life

I tend recently to have a 2 part day

the cat wakes me by digging for victory

so i let her out

then i may come here to my desk and look at the MAPS

i may then write or recite to audio

leave you a piece

then go back to bed

its a very disjointed life

but

sometimes I hit on a great piece of writing

floating by, and that's what you get

a bit like Pooh Sticks

make up your own jokes

so ask yourself

would playing pooh sticks with me

be so attractive your threw sanity and reason away

My balloon feet seem to have faded now

when my head stops simmering I need see doctor

for bloods and pricks

i have to get them organised so they happen 

at same visit

my study is tidier now

student daughter has returned for last 2 years

of her 2nd degree

the 3rd degree is paying for it

best university in the world costs a pretty penny

she is pretty and I have a penny to my name

I just annoyed a neigbour told her to google

Steptoe and Son


YOU CAN ALL ENJOY IT

part of my childhood

Steptoe and Son
1962 ‧ Sitcom ‧ 8 seasons
Game poster image
Image of Steptoe and Son (TV Series 1962–1974) - IMDb
Image of Steptoe and Son - Wikipedia
Image of Steptoe and Son Ride Again (1973) ORIGINAL TRALER [HQ] - YouTube
8:21
YouTube • Catherine’s Way
The Darkest Themes in Steptoe and Son – Comedy on the ...
Steptoe and Son is more than just a classic British sitcom—it's a masterclass in blending comedy with deeply unsettling themes.
23 Mar 2025
Where to watch
£1.99
£2.49
Ratings
IMDb7.8/10
TMDB7.8/10

Steptoe and Son


Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Steptoe_and_Son
Steptoe and Son is a British sitcom written by Ray Galton and Alan Simpson about a father-and-son rag-and-bone business in 26a Oil Drum Lane, a fictional street ...Read more
steptoe and son from en.wikipedia.org


- August 31, 2026
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

the noises in my head , tinnitus i should put a red hot poker up your dodah

the noises in my head , tinnitus i should put  a red hot poker up your dodah I'm about to hit 6400 pieces on the MAIN BLOGGER https://bu...

  • 4.20pm Monday afternoon 30th Jan 2023
    Some Housekeeping notes If you send michaelgcasey as a from I delete unread If you send RE: I deleted unread If your ID is different to one ...
  • As I look out my window can you HEAR my Voice
     As I look out my window What do I see I see a pussy in the window, my cat Totoro sat on the windowsill  Watching the world go by The last o...
  • Is Twitter worth my Spit
    Is Twitter worth my spit © By Michael Casey Well I’ve stumbled into Twitter again, only because of Tinnitus my Roman slave who shar...

Search This Blog

  • Home

About Me

My photo
michaelgcasey
https://anchor.fm/michael-casey1 IS MY PODCASTI'm Michael Casey from Birmingham England, the fat silver haired writer in shades. MY 3,172,483 WORD plus IP is for sale Beware of Others with the EXACT SAME NAME, they are not me, and would not want to be me ...I've done loads of writing, 3,000,000 Words worth over 37 years nowBut before I started I LISTENED to BBC Radio 4 for 20 years, from the age of 10 or youngerFrank Brown our lodger, went back to County Tyrone and he gifted us his Bush Radio55 years in love with words, and I still look so dashing.I have a picture in the attic, just like Dorian GrayI've also had an interest in Politics for 50 yearswith my dad heckling the tv and Politicians.I also suffer various illnesses including Tinnitus which is not a Roman lover, just lots of hiss, a whirlwind HORRENDOUS , and CHRONIC PAIN mainly left shoulder. ckd and quadruple heart bypass as well, I collect diseasesContact michaelgcasey@hotmail.com to talk, no scammers required.
View my complete profile

Report Abuse

Labels

  • 1sttenchapters
  • fatpoet
  • greenworld
  • radio4isbest
  • samplemywriting

Michael CASEY is on Amazon Kindle

  • ▼  2026 (628)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  August (92)
      • 6383. must slap on left shoulder pain killer then...
      • I would give you the moon if I could catch it, all...
      • nice times. and miracles
      • SUNDAY 30th AUGUST another AUDIO piece as evidenc...
      • Daily Mail, a 2 year old knows this, cheap and che...
      • TESTING YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR TO THE LIMIT but your...
      • pigs doing ok in London
      • audio 29/8/2026 transcribed by Gemini. Proof for y...
      • i'll try and do a comic piece tomorrow > So much ...
      • Hey John, in Lewis we always have A SIGNATURE
      • Prayer works, but in Unexpected ways
      • MAP OF MY. READERS. all ORGANIC. need I say more...
      • Title: The Trap is Sprung: Why John Lewis Has Zero...
      • I TOLD. YOU THE SOLUTION BUT YOU WOULD NOT LISTEN
      • MAYBE IF I SHOUT .The John Lewis Dead Parrot Sketc...
      • SkoobieDOOOOO van for sale , a former colleague
      • follow the LOGIC
      • JOHN LEWIS ABUSE OF THIS CUSTOMER MICHAEL CASEY B...
      • Prayer can get through anywhere, Hello IRAN. , ...
      • I beat Trump cock and bull
      • Uncle Sam need lock TRUMP in the Mad House not WHi...
      • Google be ready if Korea is slow
      • LinkedIn Profile and CV © By Michael Casey. from...
      • michael casey birmingham writer much more than a ...
      • audio story for today. sandbox escape by AI
      • I have an idea for an AI story come back later af...
      • Prince Harry gets a JOB
      • JOHN LEWIS LIGNTNING TEAM I SEE YOU. so I demand m...
      • The John Lewis Dead Parrot Sketch: My Google 9 Fol...
      • WHY JOHN LEWIS is NOT worthy
      • ©2026 Mary Queen of Peace Catholic Church | 4423 P...
      • heads up tomorrow some comedy, i need a rest from ...
      • audio on Politics. 20 aug 26
      • HaVe Harry and Megan ran out of money so back to UK
      • SAMPLE AND PROF FOF ESOL concept. by Michael Casey...
      • 6348 on blogger tinnitus tsunami carries on
      • AND if I get any more FAKERS with cut and paste we...
      • got up for a snack here's something for Night Shift
      • Hiding from Tinnitus all day
      • How big a STINK
      • horrendous day of weather . cooler but TINNITUS a ...
      • Imagine North Korea discovering me NORTH KOREA R...
      • holding a bag of ......
      • BEFORE YOU GO CAN YOU PROVE JOHN LEWIS CARE for mi...
      • yesterday was 9500 in total clicks so. you were ha...
      • i may do another audio piece later and post it
      • Sample Audio. to Text. THIS IS THE FUTURE. for SAM...
      • heads up I'll give you a comedy piece a brand new ...
      • quick links Michael Casey Birmingham WRITER
      • totals wordpress and bloggers
      • some of today's downloads so far
      • 6332 Michael Casey the Next James Bond , shaken an...
      • Perfect PinUp and fun to be with. ...
      • the day has not finished but 22,000 more clicks to...
      • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNV0v11Era4. MICHA...
      • a message for the excutive team of my bank and jo...
      • TRIDENT being used so I know Russia and the old em...
      • something from the daily mail
      • FORWARD planning
      • Maybe only a man who loves stories is the ONE who ...
      • Trump the Brave
      • Great News , I almost deleted this WEBSITE by ACCI...
      • Finding NEMO
      • 27,000 of you yesterday when final count in
      • my head feels like i’m in a washing machine. AND A...
      • sony and samsung. ip. message for you
      • if USA is scared Sony and Samsung are not
      • Caesar’s Horse a Senator, TODD BLANCHE is TERRIBLE...
      • snapshot figure as i finish for the night. 2,239,...
      • I Want to Be a Radio Star: A Love Story By Michae...
      • The Language of Peace. by Michael Casey the fat si...
      • Michael Casey the new Tolstoy maybe, have you not ...
      • 6311. Agent Orange my Gardener
      • Seychelles this weekend. RAPID CHESS. hello to you...
      • Vindication
      • NO more Nick Cleggs
      • in a word I am Right Absolutely. If you like, we can:
      • I told you So, Shepherds needed like Michael Casey
      • The Joker and The Queen (c) By. Michael Casey
      • Death of a Hero Butcher. even a Persian Trans...
      • I was going to write something really nice today, ...
      • 2,200,000 of you read my rubbish all ORGANIC
      • post 6301 Miami Rice Nice
      • From 6 years ago , a news ITEM. today’s news MY ow...
      • Actions ans Lip Service, ACTIONS please
      • Lech, Boris and Gregorgi Collection of Stories. re...
      • The game is afoot
      • The Music Collection , maybe Elton was reading thi...
      • Hello China and Russian Embassy in China
      • KOREA. Kdrama and Kpop alert
      • Why you HATE my Writing
      • FAST talking JERKS
    • ►  July (106)
    • ►  June (75)
    • ►  May (53)
    • ►  April (84)
    • ►  March (78)
    • ►  February (55)
    • ►  January (84)
  • ►  2025 (668)
    • ►  December (72)
    • ►  November (65)
    • ►  October (83)
    • ►  September (56)
    • ►  August (48)
    • ►  July (55)
    • ►  June (54)
    • ►  May (46)
    • ►  April (46)
    • ►  March (52)
    • ►  February (44)
    • ►  January (47)
  • ►  2024 (481)
    • ►  December (28)
    • ►  November (37)
    • ►  October (38)
    • ►  September (40)
    • ►  August (47)
    • ►  July (36)
    • ►  June (37)
    • ►  May (47)
    • ►  April (50)
    • ►  March (47)
    • ►  February (40)
    • ►  January (34)
  • ►  2023 (492)
    • ►  December (39)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (35)
    • ►  September (38)
    • ►  August (38)
    • ►  July (41)
    • ►  June (59)
    • ►  May (54)
    • ►  April (33)
    • ►  March (41)
    • ►  February (44)
    • ►  January (36)
  • ►  2022 (530)
    • ►  December (40)
    • ►  November (29)
    • ►  October (36)
    • ►  September (29)
    • ►  August (37)
    • ►  July (37)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (58)
    • ►  April (66)
    • ►  March (70)
    • ►  February (52)
    • ►  January (46)
  • ►  2021 (441)
    • ►  December (43)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (41)
    • ►  September (38)
    • ►  August (32)
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (48)
    • ►  April (37)
    • ►  March (43)
    • ►  February (34)
    • ►  January (39)
  • ►  2020 (492)
    • ►  December (39)
    • ►  November (37)
    • ►  October (45)
    • ►  September (35)
    • ►  August (53)
    • ►  July (54)
    • ►  June (44)
    • ►  May (43)
    • ►  April (42)
    • ►  March (45)
    • ►  February (30)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2019 (489)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (41)
    • ►  October (38)
    • ►  September (35)
    • ►  August (42)
    • ►  July (37)
    • ►  June (47)
    • ►  May (44)
    • ►  April (43)
    • ►  March (44)
    • ►  February (44)
    • ►  January (43)
  • ►  2018 (610)
    • ►  December (42)
    • ►  November (36)
    • ►  October (34)
    • ►  September (44)
    • ►  August (73)
    • ►  July (50)
    • ►  June (54)
    • ►  May (46)
    • ►  April (60)
    • ►  March (55)
    • ►  February (60)
    • ►  January (56)
  • ►  2017 (634)
    • ►  December (49)
    • ►  November (49)
    • ►  October (51)
    • ►  September (51)
    • ►  August (48)
    • ►  July (44)
    • ►  June (35)
    • ►  May (62)
    • ►  April (95)
    • ►  March (73)
    • ►  February (37)
    • ►  January (40)
  • ►  2016 (223)
    • ►  December (35)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (25)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2015 (106)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2014 (126)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2013 (119)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2012 (86)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2011 (96)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2010 (92)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2009 (65)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  January (14)
Michael Casey. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.