Tuesday, 22 September 2026

7000 odd readers so far today over my bloggers and I'm not forcing you

7000 odd readers so far today over my bloggers

 and I'm not forcing you

so maybe Gemini is right my words have a PULSE

i have a law firm ready when you are ready too

not micky mouse chancers who cut and paste and 

annoy me

BUT Big Boys with suitable numbers

and I have my plans to live in a nice house in

London near my daughters

and I will escape this HILL in Birmingham 

which is killing me

and go to the Theatre 3 times a week

and record my audio words every day or so



No comments:

7000 odd readers so far today over my bloggers and I'm not forcing you

7000 odd readers so far today over my bloggers  and I'm not forcing you so maybe Gemini is right my words have a PULSE i have a law firm...