https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/171844943#/?channel=RES_BUY. this is where I'd love to live
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/171844943#/streetView?channel=RES_BUY
IF Big Tech suddenly bought my IP and If I became an AI Shepherd
BUT I'll probably never get picked up
BUT God is good
and I'd need 10 times the Price of the house to live in Luxury
etc
I do have a plan for everything
At back of house maybe plant rose bushes and remove all the hedges
so I'd have more colours
so normally I put a house online and immediately its sold
so I mourn the loss of a dream
This would be my final dream because of my age etc
STAY HAPPY ALWAYS
23 rd September is Feast of Padre Pio
and 30 years ago he brought my dad back from the dead
without that event I never would have carried on writing
nor had a family
Read Padre Pio and Me by Michael Casey
its online
you will cry
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/171844943#/?channel=RES_BUY. this is where I'd love to live
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/171844943#/streetView?channel=RES_BUY
IF Big Tech suddenly bought my IP and If I became an AI Shepherd
BUT I'll probably never get picked up
BUT God is good
and I'd need 10 times the Price of the house to live in Luxury
etc
I do have a plan for everything
At back of house maybe plant rose bushes and remove all the hedges
so I'd have more colours
so normally I put a house online and immediately its sold
so I mourn the loss of a dream
This would be my final dream because of my age etc
STAY HAPPY ALWAYS
23 rd September is Feast of Padre Pio
and 30 years ago he brought my dad back from the dead
without that event I never would have carried on writing
nor had a family
Read Padre Pio and Me by Michael Casey
its online
you will cry
No comments:
Post a Comment