Saturday, 12 September 2026

USA readership has been rising, am I a Navy Seals PinUP?????

USA readership (c) by Michael Casey

USA readership  has been rising, am I   a Navy Seals PinUP?????

They take out their anger issues as they read me

Or look at the silly photos

Michael, you have been a BAD BAD BOY

I'd have a laundry issue if I just heard that

It's  probably a chat up line from a female marine

But I've closed my eyes and said a Hail Mary

Please BEAM ME UP SCOTTIE

as I feel a trickle of warm water go down my right leg

No, I haven't wet myself

But whatever exotic pet the Navy Seals keep

THAT

has cocked its leg and christen me

It could be Giraffe for all I know

and how do you get a Giraffe on a submarine

I'm too scared to ask

And the Navy Seals would tell me to mind my own business

But the hippo burgers we had the other night in the mess hall

did make me mess myself

So team, whatever, I'm still too scared to ask

I did once say the Leader looked like Magnum

But I only said it once

he threw me overboard and a passing dolphin

form the Navy research lab rescued me

It drove me insane with all the clicking

I even threw a punch, but I nearly drown

but a pelican scooped me up

and dropped me back when i fart

and messed my pants again

Pelicans don't like pooh from Birmingham

that's in England not Alabama

I don't know would a pelican like

banjos on knees either

But I digress

3 days later after I had been tied by a rope and a MayWest

behind the submarine and the Giraffe poohing over the side

onto my head I was relieved of duty

The giraffe. was relieved too, all over me

AND

I still did not dare ask how do  you get a giraffe

on a submarine, I thought it was some kind of

periscope camouflaged in African brown

I'm  going to lie down now, the Navy Seals

said the sun lounge was best place to get a tan

on the A deck of the submarine

but I looked everywhere and could not find it

Maybe If I get the hippo to move its fat backside

I'll find it next to where i. pooped on deck




The ice cream van stopped by the submarine and the boys gave me a lolly, they did tell

me where to put it as well, but I could not understand the hand movements, must be CODE


No comments:

USA readership has been rising, am I a Navy Seals PinUP?????

USA readership (c) by Michael Casey USA readership  has been rising, am I   a Navy Seals PinUP????? They take out their anger issues as they...