Friday, 11 September 2026

Subject: Ombudsman Scheme Application – [Michael Casey] vs. [John Lewis] – Case Ref: 31012949

Subject: Ombudsman Scheme Application – [Michael Casey] vs. [John Lewis] – Case Ref: 31012949
Dear Ombudsman Team,
Please accept this letter and the attached documentation as a formal request to open an investigation into my ongoing dispute with [John Lewis].
The company has failed to resolve my complaint regarding a faulty mobile phone, and their internal customer service teams have provided entirely contradictory information regarding the status of my device. Despite my requests, they have failed to provide a resolution or a formal Letter of Deadlock within the required timeframe.
I have now exhausted their internal complaints procedure. I am requesting that the Ombudsman review the enclosed evidence and adjudicate on this matter to secure a full refund.
Thank you for your assistance.
Yours sincerely,
[Michael Casey]
I have  photographic evidence proof

No comments:

please help a good man

  I am of course his private sinner from Birmingham