Wednesday, 30 September 2026

NEWSFLASH. Singapore is only 11,000 behind HK. are you enjoying being 2nd behind HK?

NEWSFLASH. 

Singapore is only 11,000 behind HK.  

are you enjoying being 2nd behind HK?

I just spotted it

So now that I've annoyed you

My Crazy Rich Asians

A Singaporean Consortium

could snap up the IP licences

Japan

Korea

China

Arab Lands

North America

South America

SHOPLIFE is a stand alone Play separate

If I'm very lucky Elton John says yes

BUT why would he?

God alone knows the Future

Cameron Macintosh seems to have missed the bot

ANYWAY

so much for Conjecture

SO Singapore do you want to seduce me?

I could hear the violent vomiting into

an aliteration alley

LAUGH

so its up to you

I went down the Hill to the Post Office

it nearly killed me, hurting hernia etc

So Singapore IF you want to help me

Move

then slap down the MONEY

the rest you know already

and the Michael Caine look alike lawyer

in Singapore will no doubt do the honours

on your side

If he reads this, and he knows who I am talking about

He might well say

Michael you are a big boy, a fat silver haired boy

BUT I am a Lawyer, and I do this for a Living

I'm laughing now

I hope he is too

It's better to live in Hope after all


and never forget the size of Singapore, compared to the rest of the world, so it is astounding, maybe Crazy Rich Asians love me????

No comments:

NEWSFLASH. Singapore is only 11,000 behind HK. are you enjoying being 2nd behind HK?

NEWSFLASH.  Singapore is only 11,000 behind HK.   are you enjoying being 2nd behind HK? I just spotted it So now that I've annoyed you M...