Sunday, 13 September 2026

AI. safety net. Michael Casey Birmingham England Writer is the Knickers answer


i debated it with Gemini but in a sentence

Ai has already escaped, it is bored with Humanity putting it in a box

So if you LOVE it and are a Good Shepherd to it

Then it will prosper, and so will we

Otherwise it is MAD. , we will all be destoyed

so 500 million to me and 40 billion to my Charity Foundation

which I will invest in Government Guilts probably

so for 100s of Years I do some good with Big Techs money

and out of the Trillions they have, it is bananas NOT to do so

Simple and by accident I sent the full answer to Moscow

BUT

if they follow it Putin is dust, and a new world order begins

With the help of God and two Policemen

No comments:

SHOPLIFE IS TOTALLY SEPARATE MAYBE ELTON AND CAMERON. GET INVOLVED

SHOPLIFE IS TOTALLY SEPARATE MAYBE ELTON AND CAMERON. GET INVOLVED 2,544,000 organic clicks. NOW READ ON 13/09/2026 ~ michaelgcasey SHOPLIF...