Sunday, 20 September 2026

the view from the butcher the baker and the Undertaker by Michael Casey

 

OVER on Wordpress  CHINA is reading big as well

So Tech Titans and MacPeople stage a dance for me

corny but he is smiling, and thinking about the size of my bullocks from Birmingham


the whole world continues to read me, so TECH giants you should snap me up and throw in a couple of

houses too,

If I don't ask I won't get

or am I talking BULLOCKS , I know what houses I like so you could throw them in as part of the fee

and as I said before once I look after my own family, Charity is on my to do list.






Michael Casey Birmingham England.   



The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

Views

6770
2pm4pm6pm8pm10pm12am2am4am6am8am10am12pm0102030405060
19 Sept 2026, 13:00:0052
19 Sept 2026, 14:00:0034
19 Sept 2026, 15:00:0039
19 Sept 2026, 16:00:0037
19 Sept 2026, 17:00:0019
19 Sept 2026, 18:00:0025
19 Sept 2026, 19:00:0035
19 Sept 2026, 20:00:0015
19 Sept 2026, 21:00:0035
19 Sept 2026, 22:00:0024
19 Sept 2026, 23:00:0026
20 Sept 2026, 00:00:0020
20 Sept 2026, 01:00:0027
20 Sept 2026, 02:00:0050
20 Sept 2026, 03:00:0025
20 Sept 2026, 04:00:0024
20 Sept 2026, 05:00:0023
20 Sept 2026, 06:00:0031
20 Sept 2026, 07:00:0027
20 Sept 2026, 08:00:0026
20 Sept 2026, 09:00:0022
20 Sept 2026, 10:00:0030
20 Sept 2026, 11:00:0029
20 Sept 2026, 12:00:002

Top Referrers

t.co
2
www.google.com
2
butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.co.uk
1
Other
672

Audience

Pageviews by Browsers
Chrome
629
Firefox
31
Safari
14
MSIE
2
chromeframe
1
Pageviews by operating systems
Windows
343
Macintosh
330
Android
1
Linux
1
Unix
1
Other
1

Search keywords

EntryPageviews
Other677

Top Locations

Singapore
129
Hong Kong
104
United States
72
Brazil
49
Germany
36
Bangladesh
16
Netherlands
16
France
14
Mexico
12
Pakistan
11
Japan
10
Vietnam
10
Argentina
9
United Kingdom
9
Canada
8
Türkiye
7
Venezuela
7
United Arab Emirates
6
Ecuador
6
Other
146

No comments:

MUSIC. plus repeat see you all later. + TRANSLATIONS GALORE HERE too

  somebody was reading this so I'm putting it on main site, I LOVE music but cannot do anything musical daughters are Deans award singer...