Saturday, 26 September 2026

THANK YOU JIM and the 2 metre Tall Black Scots Guy in a KILT

 

THANK YOU JIM and the 2 metre Tall Black Scots Guy in a KILT


they are luvly people, I bored Jim to tears , he was wearing Padre Pio style gloves

we debated ok, I bored him to tears, his friend is 2 metres tall and a GREAT illustrator


so check them out

who knows maybe Zuckerberg may use them for something

God works in mysterious ways


and meeting me, was enough of a  drama so give them a cup of tea if you meet them

or go to the Bowls club and say the fat silver haired writer from Birmingham England

bored them to tears, so buy them 2 pints each


cheers, hic

https://butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.com


https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/author/B00571G0YC




I will shave later 

No comments:

Sultan of Oman some bedtime reading from Michael CASEY from Birmingham England read in 172 countries al lover the world

Peace be with ALL the world  here's some bedtime reading   Arabic Altogether Now Download bbu-in-arabic Download 300 و Download BBU in H...