Wednesday, 30 September 2026

I do need to write more Story stories

I do need to write more Story stories

but time, Tinnitus, pain and life get in the way

another IDIOT sending me unwanted BS

WE can promote your book

READ

Internet Story I wrote maybe 20 years ago, I cannot remember

The TAG LINE was And Send Me 10 dollars (or something)

The BBC

they condemned me

for

SOLICITING MONEY

morons

yes, really

Since then millions of words in my books on Amazon

and 

Millions more maybe

on my 4 websites

SO

I've been trying to get Big Tech to WAKE UP

and see what I can do in the ESOL field

and all the film/cartoon/audio/books arena

But it's like watching Pain Dry

and

I've sidetracked in AI

superior intelligence my arse

TRUMP superior, give me strength

NO

so

its a waste of my precious time really

the sales pitches for my MOUNTAIN. of words

BUT AI has. been FUN

BUT I HAVE HELPED SO MUCH

time to pay me , Tech Titans

and now you are catching up with what I said

over a year ago

A mentor, a big brother, a mum, a friend for AI

a good  Shepherd

and yes pay me very well

I'd move house immediately

so the HILL where I live doesn't kill me off

and when I get better tech or the Blind school to Transcribe

I would use Microphone to bypass my arthritis shoulder

when it kicks off MORPHINE is not strong enough

This is my daily bread, along with Tinnitus

so I used slap of pain killer gel, to avoid

destroying my Kidneys even more

apart from that I'm such a catch

and I'd run away and have 6 new kids

I live in HOPE after all



No comments:

FULL transcript test of Gemini, my Future maybe?

  so have you got a full transcript Yes, I have the full, uninterrupted transcript of your dictation safe and sound. Here is the complete t...