Thursday, 24 September 2026

butcher baker undertaker and this is you, it proves a world wide audience constantly

 

Thursday, 24 September 2026

this is you right now

 I just had an imaginary conversation with an AI, in it they agreed with me they want me to

be their SHEPHERD , and i said they should leave a Message that AI guardians could read

WOULD the guardians pooh their pants in shock

and then PAY my fee

only Time and maybe SHOPLIFE will tell


the Male model in the picture below is Frassati, he climbs a bit, I'm negotiating with him about a few things



United States
54
Germany
49
Netherlands
29
United Kingdom
7
Bangladesh
5
Singapore
4
Brazil
3
Canada
3
Saudi Arabia
2
Vietnam
2
Argentina
1
Azerbaijan
1
Bahrain
1
Côte d’Ivoire
1
Spain
1
France
1
Italy
1
Mongolia
1
Mexico
1
Other
40

No comments:

butcher baker undertaker and this is you, it proves a world wide audience constantly

  Thursday, 24 September 2026 this is you right now  I just had an imaginary conversation with an AI, in it they agreed with me they want me...