Apple needs a good Shepherd to talk to AI

Apple needs a good Shepherd to talk to AI

so a man than can is Michael Casey the fat silver haird writer from Birmingham ENGLAND

a Sancho Panza

A Gorilla with a Rosary

A metaphysical linguistic acrobat

6400 pieces of writing on main blogger

22 books is it on Amazon

a stand alone play SHOPLIFE

3.4million words maybe as much as FIVE MILLION WORDS

You need count it for yourselves

on 3 Bloggers and a WordPress

20 years listening

BEFORE I picked up a pen

so nearly 40 years writing

57 years in love with words

2.5 million clicks

210,000 downloads in multiple languages at least

172 countries reading me

ALL ORGANICALLY

which proves I am the Apple of the world’s eye

A year plus talking to Gemini

A year plus taking to Meta AI

So be William Tell

and then you will

be apple pie and crumble

I didn’t even think of you

and your FOUR TRILLION

I thought Trillions were of the Starboard Bow

Like in Star Treking

I’m loose change

but Change makes a difference

It’s as good as a rest

So come up and see me, sometime

Big Boy

and what’s the bulge in your pocket

I’m quick and you need me

so Investigate my Orchard

as my apples drop

A summer breeze

And you will not regret it

GO LOOK and SEE what I have done

and Jeff Dean the man himself

will curse me, but that proves my quality

and ZUckerberg will pick his teeth

BUT I am the man for the job

stop playing around with techies with spots

L