Tuesday, 29 September 2026

reached my limit

reached my limit

my left shoulder arthritis is kicking in

so i've finished pottering around

i posted a few bits and annoyed  apple

i doubt i'll get a free one

but if john lewis finally coughs up i may be tempted to buy one

a imac mini thingy

with my refund

but then again

the mist and so forth has reaslly triggered my tinnitus

im wearing a wooly hat indoors to protect my ears from the cold air

its like sitting inside a snare drum while a jazz session is playing

i cannot see birmingham as i look out the window

i did more takeout files ready for when big tech buys the IP

but i only got a few hours sleep last night, so I'll hide in bed again

very soon

maybe I should move to ARIZONA AND DRY WARM AIR

OR be rich enough to afford to have a constantly warm house

I tried the type as you speak on google docs

TOO SLOW

so record then Transcribe is the way forward

when I get the software

but really The Blind school transcription service is best

i'm having a cup of tea then hiding in bed

I need go to Post Office later

just watched a bin lorry doing acrobatics

the drivers are excellent

so with that I'l leave you all go

Say a Prayer for all those in need of Prayer today

and I have somebody in mind



No comments:

reached my limit

reached my limit my left shoulder arthritis is kicking in so i've finished pottering around i posted a few bits and annoyed  apple i dou...