Tuesday, 29 September 2026

reached my limit

reached my limit

my left shoulder arthritis is kicking in

so i've finished pottering around

i posted a few bits and annoyed  apple

i doubt i'll get a free one

but if john lewis finally coughs up i may be tempted to buy one

a imac mini thingy

with my refund

but then again

the mist and so forth has reaslly triggered my tinnitus

im wearing a wooly hat indoors to protect my ears from the cold air

its like sitting inside a snare drum while a jazz session is playing

i cannot see birmingham as i look out the window

i did more takeout files ready for when big tech buys the IP

but i only got a few hours sleep last night, so I'll hide in bed again

very soon

maybe I should move to ARIZONA AND DRY WARM AIR

OR be rich enough to afford to have a constantly warm house

I tried the type as you speak on google docs

TOO SLOW

so record then Transcribe is the way forward

when I get the software

but really The Blind school transcription service is best

i'm having a cup of tea then hiding in bed

I need go to Post Office later

just watched a bin lorry doing acrobatics

the drivers are excellent

so with that I'l leave you all go

Say a Prayer for all those in need of Prayer today

and I have somebody in mind



No comments:

Sultan of Oman some bedtime reading from Michael CASEY from Birmingham England read in 172 countries al lover the world

Peace be with ALL the world  here's some bedtime reading   Arabic Altogether Now Download bbu-in-arabic Download 300 و Download BBU in H...