Monday 8 April 2024

Hello OTHER right now you were looking at the selection of my photos, hope you liked the eye Candy

Sunday 7 April 2024

Hello OTHER right now you were looking at the selection of my photos, hope you liked the eye Candy

Hello OTHER right now you were looking at the selection of my photos, hope you liked the eye Candy

you may be a hit man coming to kill me

or I just hope you want to type for me

my bucket list wish

Lost a day the WIND Storm kathleen blew

so my head exploded, with Tinnitus, Barometric pressure

if you are a doctor you could examine me

which reminds me of a paragraph from Pucktoon by Spike Milligan

a book I read decades ago

my left shoulder arthritis has kicked off now

but in Pucktoon there was some enjoyable examining

You probably have not even heard of Spike Milligan

ask King Charles III to explain, send him an email

if you are on his true friends email list

I mentioned Benny Hill to a neighbour and he had not heard of him

I mentioned Dick Emery to a shop assistant

and she had not heard of him, both were huge , certainly Benny Hill

Ernie the fastest milkman in the West was an Number One song

by Benny Hill,  see if Utube has the video

U know when you are getting old

U know more dead people than living

Or nobody can reference your comic heroes

And Yes American TeLEGRAPH too much

in their humour, and Laughter tracks are TERRIBLE

If you are a hit man, I'll put my finger in the muzzle 

and lose my finger but you would lose your hand

so don't bother, I'm harmless

this is me from a day ago,  I do need a haircut, my hair grows so much

down my back and chest too, maybe a Vet will be my typist

I look like an silver backed gorillA




yes the corny joke inserted for the Americans

though I did think of Donald Trump just then

I've been enjoying LegalFX or whatever it is called

the UTUBE shows are great

bore my daughters to tears

they are thinking of staging an intervention

to stop me watching Trump news

I just think he'd be good in an Orange Jump suit

and that In  UK he'd be in jail for contempt already

So many Loony Tunes in GOP, a Death Wish for Society

And they believe LIES

God Help Us Literally 

and by the way Fr Choi's sermon from Canada, Toronto where I attend Mass online

his sermon tonight offers hope

Basically he told this story, a Polish priest at a seniors home, did the rounds, then as he left, a young nun appeared and said, give Final Confession to a guy. The guy, did not want to know, and spurned him. The young nun asked again for the priest to offer final confession before death, Again the old guy did not want to go he was on a guilty trip, I'm so bad God would never forgive me. So the old guy explained he was a drunk, and did not close the barrier at a railway to stop traffic and he was drunk. A family in their car crossed as there was no barrier. The family in the car were wiped out. The old railway guy named where it was and when. God wont forgive. The Priest replied as a child my family was wiped out on a railway crossing, I was supposed to be in the car with them. But I was not. So it was the old railway guy whose neglect of duty caused the Priest's family to die years before. The Priest continued, God forgives you, and so do I. The old guy died a few days later. The. priest asked where was the nun who had asked him to hear the confession, But there was no sign of her, in fact they did not have young nuns working there. Later the Priest was visiting somewhere else, and he mentioned the event, and then he saw an image, and he said that's the nun I saw at the old people's home. He recognised her. She had died years ago. 

It was Maria Faustyna Kowalska, OLM, also known as Maria Faustyna Kowalska of the Blessed Sacrament, was a Polish Catholic religious sister and mystic. Wikipedia

Born: 25 August 1905, Głogowiec, Poland
Died: 5 October 1938 (age 33 years), Kraków, Poland
Movies: Faustina


SO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU ARE BEYOND THE PALE, YOU ARE NOT, THERE IS HOPE
 FOR ALL OF US.

No comments:

Met a Lithuanian in shop with his daughter today. TRANSLATIONS here in Russian for him, he said he could read Russian

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...