Sunday 21 April 2024

went to shops on the way back I saw this in the street


 




 went to  shops on the way back I saw this in the street

somebody was having a clear out

so if you know where I live, grab it fast


I have no more room on my walls otherwise I would have taken it

YOU can create screen savers, just open your eyes

I bought baking paper, as its cheaper and better than silver paper 

so as I paid I pretended it was a wand and i was granting wishes

One guy was suspicious and ran away

The guy on the till said

HEALTH

so obviously the guy on the till

was RIGHT

and has a sense of humour

That's how I judge People

Obvious Trump will never be my kind of guy

If you follow the trail of broken Lamp Posts

where I Pole Dance from one to another

That's how you will find me

a Gorilla with a Rosary

Dangerous



No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...