Saturday 6 April 2024

A quick thanks to PAKISTAN for my new socks that keep me so warm

A quick thanks to PAKISTAN for my new socks that keep me so warm

I need to look after myself, and sat here I get cold easily, so socks were needed

ESO SI QUE ES. s o c k s which was in my Spanish book 50 years ago

a guy didn’t know the words and in the end he got what he wanted, SOCKS

ESO SI QUE ES s o c k s. means That’s it, that’s what he wanted

So you get a story about my socks

he’s my book The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

hope you like it

Some of you I taught Esol English to years ago

Forget Me, Remember the English as I said to one Indian student

His sister lives near where I used to live

So hello to him too, and another big hug from me to him

Stay Happy Always

so my Students do you recognise me, or still remember me

or am I such a bad memory?

https://butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.com

Amazon for 20 books
books

No comments:

Met a Lithuanian in shop with his daughter today. TRANSLATIONS here in Russian for him, he said he could read Russian

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...