Sunday 28 April 2024

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13

that's you lot

13 countries in. 24 hours on this site

have you got nothing better to do

I have had horrible tinnitus and pain days

i need to rotate my mattress

one position lying

no not trump

just how i am in bed

no not trump

because of hernia and heart

so i'm on the right side

no not trumps side

which. means. lots of pressure

i did once buy a dormeo mattress, the mattress i'd die in

but it was rubbish and they did NOT refund me

So I buy cheaper mattresses now

you open and they expand

and cost less than a fancy cheap mobile

so this one may need to be dragged out the door

but wait

i have also been listening to 

Tortured Poets by Taylor Swift

so good

I got another cheap smart speaker

as all i do is listen to music

its very good

not quiet as good as TRIBIT which is my Gold Standard

but I wanted a fancy design

I spend time reading all reviews

then put them in my basket

then whittle away

and finally buy

or purchase, which is a verb I never use

nobody uses that verb

same as occurring

nobody uses that verb either

its whats UP, what's happening

I have never said what's occurring

somebody is not using ENGLISH ENGLISH

Esol teachers,  or books

and yes all my stuff is for the Common Man

yes I am Common

PREPOSITIONS give you away, and AI too

If you want to give me a high end.smart speaker

write an email

and I'll see if I bother to answer





something pretty

now an avalanche of rubbish
I get 50 hello big boy rubbish daily

my head is about to go again

so enough of my dreams

HOW CAN ANYBODY VOTE FOR TRUMP AND PUNCH DRUNK LIARS IN GOP

americans, need to save themselves



Totoro just wiped her backside on communist party manifesto
something my daughter looked at for anthropology




a collection of pain killers and my smart speaker


No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...