Thursday 4 April 2024

4745

 4745

thats the number of pieces on this my main site

Trump continues to alarm

The world is in turmoil

So Pray Hope Don't Worry as Padre Pio used to say

because you can vote to keep Trump and his ilk out

Life is far from Perfect

and nobody actually stops to think

THINKING

yes THINKING

in USA its always Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions

which was a Mad Magazine book I read in the 1960s

Full of cartoons

maybe the only book Trump read in his life as it was

full of cartoons

He could use a Sharpie on it

while somebody else wrote his papers

or is that something somebody said

My Tinnitus would give me world records

I wish it was kidnapped and throw away

Tinnitus does sound like a Gay Roman lover

but its just an annoying terrible noise

that stops you from sleeping or even thinking

And if you don't like the reference to gay roman lover

Then you have zero sense of humour

and should not be reading anything of mine, ever

I'd rather it were Titania  and you can make your own

jokes up about that

and if your name is Titania

see humour or lack of it, in seconds

I'm judging you my readers

don't judge you, or you'll have a complex

EXAMPLE

40 years ago Rich's dad died

the lads in the computer room did not know what to say

So I said he looked like one of the Rice Chrispy  Kids

Snap Crackle Pop, because Rich was wearing a

neckachief

It broke the ice, and all was well

SO

if you don't understand that

you really are as stupid as Trump

GIVE a HUG

when a hug is needed

don't be too afraid to say anyway

Life must go on

I heard a great story about a funeral

a  family we know

The family was on holiday in Spain

a mugger tried to steal a handbag

he got battered badly by the old lady

HE went to hospital

She was arrested and spent a night in Jail

God Rest her Soul

time for dinner now

I am really sorry I cannot write more Story Stories

ABC (c) by Michael Casey

kind of things

But Tinnitus is my curse, and not just once a month

but every single day

so I hope you like what appears

there must be 3,000,000 words

and nobody has read it all

IF you do, then you will know me

and you could come and be my speed typist

it  takes an hour to write up to 1000 words in new story

BUT with a speed typist I could maybe dictate one in 15 minutes]

and beat Tinnitus

So do you want me to be a Great Dictator

Charlie Chaplin film,  its going to be on tv again soon

I remember it from 40 or 50 years ago

That's all

Pray for my health, I want to avoid Dialysis 



me in my doorman coat, with lindyloo the other security person

No comments:

Met a Lithuanian in shop with his daughter today. TRANSLATIONS here in Russian for him, he said he could read Russian

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...