Wednesday 3 April 2024

nearly 11pm being watching UTUBE legal opinion Podcasts of TRUMP

nearly 11pm being watching UTUBE legal opinion Podcasts of TRUMP

his 175million has been rejected as the paperwork was not. good enough

its very entertaining

but strange as the Legal Commentator

STOPS

to do adverts half way through his UTUBE

I've been following Trump 8 years

Hopefully He'll go to JAIL

Jack Smith just told the Judge in the Secrets case

or dump everything. everywhere and MOVE them

when. FBI turns up, and try to destory the house CTV 

anyway Jack said Judge, you do not know

your arse from your elebow

and will try to get her thrown off the case

IF 

he had obeyed her ignorant instructions

the Jury could be told to acquit Trump

and then due to Double jeopardy

Jack Smith could not appeal

AMERICAN LAW IS THE PITS

Trump would be thrown in Jail

straight away for Bad Mouthing any Judge

And still Maga People think he is a Messaih

He never was and isn't and never will be

END

the amount of noise in my head is none stop 

and my left shoulder arthritis is terrible too

So if these messages suddenly stop

It's because I'm in hospital

so pray for the writer, me


and yes I need a haircut

anybody want to come. trim me



I did buy a kimono but it was way way too small

maybe the girl in the image above will come and cut my hair and I'll give her the small for me kimono

as I was told no need to return . a kimono for a haircut

No comments:

Met a Lithuanian in shop with his daughter today. TRANSLATIONS here in Russian for him, he said he could read Russian

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...