Saturday 20 April 2024

in 24 hours 14 countries reading me just on this BLOGGER, are you Mad do you take tablets?

in 24 hours 14 countries reading me just on this BLOGGER, are you Mad do you take tablets?

a sincere THANK YOU

Just Love your Neighbour

and Feed them

I need to sleep now

Poverty Beckons

4 more years of University for my big daughter, her 2nd degree

and small daughter, has already decided to do a Masters

Thank God Amazon has TEXT books too

that's my future, lots of text

OTHERS whoever and wherever you are THANKS

for reading me, probably 20 countries reading me in one day

if you count my Wordpress too

Is it a hitman trying to find me

Or somebody trying to Avoid me?

162 plus countries world wide, I cannot add it up again

as the Wordpress display has changed

BUT wherever there is Electricity they read me

say the Rosary instead

or any and all other Faith Prayers

cos God is Good

even if my writing is Rubbish

an I look like a Gorilla with a Rosary

nite nite I have to finish my Tinnitus disturbed sleep

Beyonce is coming around with her horse later

to eat the grass

cheaper than a Gardner 

BEING THERE. just watch the film





No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...