Friday 12 April 2024

4759 going down the hill to buy tea, i'm back now

 going down hill to buy tea

back soon

or dead on the hill

so you know where to find me

as I say to my family







my before shave look below
the power of a blade
I use Harry's he's so angry
is that why he went to USA



   


I really use them I'll accept a lifetime supply











after and before Harry's Blades




I got the Tea, Tetley's is what I drink, so I don't drink too much Kenco Smooth Instant

I am  a coffee drinker since I was 5 years old
my eldest brother brought coffee drinking into the house from Grammar school


I'll accept Teltley's and Kenco Smooth too

I have to help my two student daughters after all

both still at "school"

not unless somebody sponsors my daughters

or syndicates my words

so I can pass on money to them

But my hair will go black before that happens

but God is Good

and I do believe that in the end 

Reason will Prevail in the World

and you can guess my next words

All Prayers are Welcome

love your neighbours







No comments:

Met a Lithuanian in shop with his daughter today. TRANSLATIONS here in Russian for him, he said he could read Russian

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...