Thursday 18 April 2024

Pray for the Soul of Michael

When I read the Godfather maybe 50 years ago, back to back with the Exorcist and The Cardinal 

If i remember correctly
I skipped to the end, which I never do
ANd prayed for the Soul of Michael Corleone was what I read
so I thought he was dead
i went back to my place in the book
Its just that HE was so Evil his wife was praying for his soul already
before death
SO
what about PUTIN
World War 3 has been put back in the box
so we should all Pray hard for Peace
I want my daughters to have a good peaceful and long life
my own will be short such are my diseases, my last decade probably
BUT
God is Good as my mother used to say
and she would pray for the soul of people often
sometimes she was the sole mourner at the funeral for an unclaimed body
which I've referenced. in  The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker by Michael Casey , that's me
And I was an altar boy at 30 funerals
The POINT
Putin will not last forever, and he cannot open all the windows
so even HE will die
so he should settle up and be ready
to meet his maker
I'm been ready for years now
But what about him
Reality Bites
ask Trump
20240415_082529.jpg
IMG_20240331_211132_HDR.jpg

No comments:

Met a Lithuanian in shop with his daughter today. TRANSLATIONS here in Russian for him, he said he could read Russian

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...